Association of Pharmacy
Technicians UK (APTUK)
The Professional Leadership Body for Pharmacy Technicians
We have a jobs page dedicated to advertising each sector of work: Community, Hospital, APTUK and anything else that doesn't fall within these categories. Listed below is all of the latest jobs.
If you would like to advertise a vacancy on our jobs page, please contact our Business Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a dedicated page soley for the C&D (Chemist & Druggist) jobs feed.
Please click the image to navigate to the C&D jobs feed
Compliance Support Officer
Permanent, full-time position based at our head office in Leeds, £25,000 PA
As a Compliance Support Officer at Interface Clinical Services you will take responsibility for supporting the development of both internal and external regulatory activity ensuring all relevant policy documents and protocols are kept updated and compliant. You will support the Head of Compliance and Medical Affairs in the areas of Information Governance, Pharmacovigilance and Continuing Professional Development.
- To ensure efficient time management of projects showing the ability to plan and prioritise both these projects and personal workload.
- To facilitate training in Information Governance, Pharmacovigilance and the ABPI Code.
- To be driven to succeed, to support the development of the compliance department in line with company strategy.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of summary reports, which are designed to highlight patient care delivered by our clinical pharmacists.
- Strong written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Planning and prioritising.
Closing Date: 19/12/16