Please follow the FIVE steps below for JOINING APTUK as a new member / existing member using the DIRECT DEBIT SCHEME and instructions for accessing the website (members area):
If you have any enquiries relating to membership and other payment methods, please contact our membership co-ordinator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B membership is currently for United Kingdom residents only.
- New members and existing members will need to set up a yearly direct debit with APTUK. Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician membership will need to complete a separate registration form. (Click on the images below to navigate to the membership categories and the e-direct forms)
- Your application for a direct debit will be processed by EasyCollect, and a confirmation email will be sent to you from them. This email is only confirming your direct debit is set up, not your full APTUK membership. APTUK will need to receive payment before providing the FULL membership.
- The membership co-ordinator will process your full membership with APTUK after confirmation that your direct debit (fee) has been paid (within 10 to 14 working days).
- You will then receive a welcome email from the membership co-ordinator which will include your membership number.
- You will also receive an email invitation to the members only area of the website
Please note; which ever date you specify as your preferred collection date, this will be when your membership begins with APTUK, e.g. if you choose for your first payment to be received in 2 months time from today, then your membership will begin in two months time. However, it will take approximately 10 to 14 working days for your membership to be processed and posted to you after confirmation of payment.
|Membership fee £60/annum from 1st May 2021
Full Members are:
Registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council, or a Pharmacy Technician working in Northern Ireland who meets the qualifying requirement for registration with the GPhC.
APTUK Fellows - those awarded a Fellowship by APTUK.
Existing APTUK members who have retired from pharmacy and are no longer on the GPhC register.
Retired Fellow or Honorary Membership - if you have been awarded an APTUK Fellowship and have retired or Honorary Membership and require further details on renewal of membership with APTUK, please contact the membership co-ordinator on: email@example.com
Pre-registration Trainee Pharmacy Technician membership - available for a period of no longer than 2 years from the start of pre-registration training to persons undertaking an approved course/qualification by the GPhC available to check on their website here.
Applicants will require a named person to detail on the application form and confirm training position, start and end date.
Record my learning outcomes
Inspiring stories related to health, fitness and the pursuit of wellbeing
Advising customers of a unique formulation for a blocked and runny nose from colds
Understand the differences between topical medication for nasal symptoms of the common cold, and topical medication for ongoing nasal problems
32 Min Module