Winter Health: Children's fever
It can be very worrying for parents when their child is unwell. This short learning module is to support you to give the right advice to customers who have a child that may have a fever.
On completion of this module you will:
- Know how fever is defined
- Be able to make effective product recommendations
- Understand what additional advice to give
- Have an awareness of the NICE guidance
- Know when to refer to other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
Content developed by CIG Healthcare Partnership working together with Johnson & Johnson.
Date of preparation: November 2018